[OM] 4 vs. 4Ti

Subject: [OM] 4 vs. 4Ti
From: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:56:32 +0100
Just catching up with the digests, here's my 2p on 4 vs 4ti - I have had 3 om4s, two of them have blown circuits. Both happened in the eastern desert, east of the nile valley (GPS reading available on request!!!) - however i was using the "always carry an om1" rule so did get the pictures I wanted. Granted the 4Ti sometimes gets silly prices (i feel like saying " I'm not a damn collector, I"m going to use it!!"), but if you shop around long enough you can find a rough looking but sound ti for not much more than a 4.
Sadly om2sp went the same way.
Pete