Re: [OM][OT] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed

Subject: Re: [OM][OT] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 01:15:18 EDT
In a message dated 10/14/00 1:03:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I suspect that, like Susan, some of us enjoy
 the benefit of routine face-to-face with our postfolks.
It also helps that Ed, the Postmaster, was in my high school class and sat
beside me on the schoolbus. There HAVE to be SOME perks for coming back to
this RUral, moo-cow country.
Susan

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the
statue." ( Dilbert's Rules of Order)