RE: [OM][OT] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed

Subject: RE: [OM][OT] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 04:49:34 GMT
Years ago I worked briefly for a company that made up TV listings for newspapers (I emphasize "made up" 'cause many of their listings were wrong). They used FedEx almost exclusively and shipments were often lost or late. OTOH, what's the diff when the listings are screwed up anyway?

All things considered the Pissed Office provides a cost-effective service. But this insurance thing worries me. I'm gonna ask my local rural postmaster about it Monday. I suspect that, like Susan, some of us enjoy the benefit of routine face-to-face with our postfolks.