Re: [OM] Slide processing

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide processing
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:10:06 -0400
Choose a local camera store that does high volume processing and you should
be able to get it overnight from Kodak, or in atleast 2 days.  Kodak
"allows" high volume dealers "good" service, and ignores the "bad" low
volume dealers.  seems Kodak is trying to distance themselves from the
consumer market with policies like these.  You used to be able to get
overnight E6 and Kodachrome from ANY Kodak dealer.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000