Re: [OM] Slide processing

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide processing
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 02:35:39 EDT
DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx writes:

<<   I have had excellent results with Kodak
 in Palo Alto.  They are very consistent.

They haven't processed Kodak film in Palo Alto for some years as they could
not meet the stringent effluent controls required for the SF bay as well as
the high land costs in PA.. Interestingly they do now process in the East Bay
(Fremont ?)  using one of the newer small Kodachrome processing machines that
I was told, was developed for use during the Olympic games in Atlanta.

         Regards,
         Tim Hughes