Re: [OM] 35-70mm Zooms

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70mm Zooms
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:22:20 +0800
Gary, I totally agree with you, that is just what I need for portrait,
very fine details and lower contrast. As you said it is also good for
sunny day where contrast are usually too high, especially with today's
one hour lab. It is my most favourable wide zoom, I have three! (but
just too much, got to sell one)

C.H.Ling