Sv: [OM] 35-70mm Zooms - prices

Subject: Sv: [OM] 35-70mm Zooms - prices
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 23:27:59 +0200
I have a Danish Olympus price list from early 1987 (unfortunately they
don't make lists like this anymore).

In DKK (at the moment, about 8,5 DKK = 1 US$) the prices were:

35-70/3.5-4.5   2470
35-70/3.6       6600
35-70/4         2925
35-70/4 AF      8145 (the old one for the OM 30)
35-105          5355
65-200          5280
85-250          10335

Roughly, the Danish prices are about twice of those listed by Roger.
Since 1987, the list prices of the lenses still available have gone up
50-100 %.
One of the reasons the Danish prices are much higher than the American
prices is the 25 % VAT, but also because Olympus is more expensive in
Denmark than most other places.

Lars