[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1886

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1886
From: "David Jenkinson" <jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:18:47 +0100
Franklin asked:
I am sure that this has been covered before, but I have some questions
concerning the 35-70mm lenses.

Franklin, I had the 35-70/3.5-4.5 for a while but I traded it with an old
dodgy 2n for a Mju II Zoom 80 compact, because I was finding it
exceptionally difficult to focus, and because it was *so* small that I found
it really hard to handle.  (I've got big hands...)  Having said that, I was
really impressed by the results on the few occassions when I wasn't clumsy
enough to mess it up.  I needed an easy outfit for taking pictures of my
kids, holiday stuff etc, to go along with the OM stuff.  Hope this helps.
Dave