Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE lens . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE lens . . .
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:04:16 -0700 (PDT)
50/1.8 (any variation, from banged up SC to NIB MC)

add:
om-1n (black)
roll of tri-x.

when i first got my grandad's exa and 50/2.8 (majorly fungused), i loaded
up w/ tri-x and went to market nite, trying to shoot at NIGHT, at 1/25
wide open or f/4. i got ONE photo worth keeping, and what an unbeleiveable
experience trying to focus on a downward loking screen (curved w/
distortion at edges) thru a slow lens, attempting to meter (in
futility) with a gossen scout (thanks G.I.!).

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01