Re: [OM] Is it true ? I hope they had an XA

Subject: Re: [OM] Is it true ? I hope they had an XA
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 05:04:38 GMT
Much as I'd love to wag my tongue ... uh, fingers ... about this issue ... let's not.

Or take it to the chat site Garth (?) so graciously set up for us.
-----------
Lex Jenkins
2b XOR -2b ... that's the equation - Ur Amblet, 'The Very Bad Quarto'
Is it true that despite having an official invitation, Ralph was greeted
by a
( Presidential Debates) representative and three policemen who said
'invitation or no
  invitation,' he was not welcome to the premises?"

I sure hope somebody there had an Olympus XA to record that event !
Always have your camera ready to go !  That's how I got my whale photos
!

http://flzhgn.home.mindpsring.com/whale0.htm

-- Hank Hogan