Re: [OM] OT - MIME and other oddities

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - MIME and other oddities
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:24:20 -0400
In Microsoft Outlook, go to TOOLS, then OPTIONS.  Click the SEND tab.  Make
sure "reply to message using the  format in which it was sent"  is NOT
checked, and below in MAIL SENDING FORMAT, click "Plain text".

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000