Re: [OM] [ot] Dmax slide vs flatbed scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] Dmax slide vs flatbed scanner
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 22:16:47 GMT
Not to open a debate along the lines of "my scanning software is better than yours" but based on the results David demonstrates on his website, I must agree with him. His photos online demonstrate outstanding tone and texture, particularly in skin tones.

Granted, the human touch is a vital factor in creating good images for online viewing.
Lex Jenkins
What, Ho! A cat? Izzit da king?  - Ur Amblet, 'The Very Bad Quarto'
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 23:28:11 +0200

...The best software to scan perfect slides and negs is
Binuscan Photoperfect for Sprintscan 4000!!!...I´ve
been working with Binuscan many years and I know that it´s
the best solution for colour matching.
http://www.binuscan.com