Re: [OM] My Revised Website is up

Subject: Re: [OM] My Revised Website is up
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:51:43 -0500
Skip,  enjoyed your revised site.  I especially like the sense of humor in
your NYC shots.

The panarama stuff is interesting.  I can think of lots of places that could
be put to use.  If I can find the negs, I've got tthe full 360 on the road
to Hana (spelling? it's been a while.)  Didn't somebody write a song about
that?

Gary