Re: [OM] Sports/waist level/ overhead viewer for OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sports/waist level/ overhead viewer for OM?
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 12:06:57 -0700 (PDT)
  Intersting, I wonder how much falloff at the corners
of the screen there was. Most SLRs have a seperate
field lens right above the screen, OM,s have them as
part the pentaprism, thats why the bottom of the OM
pentaprism is convex and not flat. There would most
likely be considerable falloff even with a fresnel
built into the screen.     John R.
--- Terry and Tracey <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>