Re: [OM] Bats

Subject: Re: [OM] Bats
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:12:44 +0000
I recall John Gardner had a go at doing this some time ago.  If I recall
correctly, his set up consisted of multiple T32s and one of those IR
motion sensosrs jigged to trigger the whole set up via a winder or MD.  I
do not recall whether he was successful or not.  My guess is that the
sensor, if taken from a flood light, would not be sensitive enough.

Giles