[OM] Bats

Subject: [OM] Bats
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:12:56 +1100
I tried to take some photos of bats recently. They have just come out of
hibernation in a friend's roof. About 24 of them. They come out at dusk, and
just shoot out of this very small hole under an eave.

The hard part was trying to focus. I had the 200 f5 (for sale by the way)
with a T28 and bounce grip and winder. It was so dark I couldn't see a
thing. So next time I'll set up the tripod with the lens focussed and make a
remote release for the winder.

They were amazing little things. They would suddenly appear out of nowhere,
and I would hit the shutter release. I suspect I have some beautifully
exposed shots of corrogated iron.

Hey, it's Oly content.

Foxy