Re: [OM] Edmonton Photo Fair, Fort Edmonton

Subject: Re: [OM] Edmonton Photo Fair, Fort Edmonton
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:50:17 -0600
Pretty cool picture, Gregg!  That's a bull mastif, isn't it???

I got my photos from yesterday's "shoot" back this evening, and I'm
pretty darned pleased with the results I got with the 24/2.8 lens!  Here's
an example of the photos I liked the best:

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/zuiko24.html

The second photo of the duck is my personal favorite.  His (her?) bill
looks a mile long in that shot!  <G>  But, I'm also impressed at how the
24/2.8 got most of the "rum room" in the photo.  That room was about
10 feet wide and only about 6 feet deep.  I took the shot standing in the
doorway and, as you can see, got quite a bit of the room in the photo.

Yup!  I'm hooked on the Zuiko 24/2.8 for sure!!!  <G>

Regards,

Chris