Re: [OM] Re: Tamron Adaptall 2 /OM4

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Tamron Adaptall 2 /OM4
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:41:51 +0100
I have  carefully checked my  Tamron Adaptall 2 mounts. The mounts marked
"OM" WILL foul the OM4 reset pin. The 2 mounts marked "OL" - both with 4
screw holes- Have one screw hole repositioned. These mounts do not foul the
reset pin! All I can suggest is that you check your paticular
mount.......Awaiting the definative answer!
                                       regards,
                                                       John D.