Re: [OM] Houston Camera Show

Subject: Re: [OM] Houston Camera Show
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:47:49 -0500
Thanks for the report, Dick.  I have often heard that the Houston show is a
lot better than the Ft. Worth-Dallas area shows.  It sounds like this one
was a little better, from an OM standpoint, than some of our recent shows,
but certainly not in a different league.  At any rate, eBay seems to be the
only consistant source these days.  Pity, the shows used to be an adventure.

Gary Edwards