[OM] Olympus Cameras!!!!!

Subject: [OM] Olympus Cameras!!!!!
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 22:33:58 +0100
Please,
                I've been a list member for about six months, Largely lurking
in the background......I have found the list interesting -and informative - As
a novice inernet user - one fingered typist- and 2500 emails when I thought I
had shut down over a long summer holiday in the U.S.A.!!!!!! I am still coming
to terms with the technology! Lately I feel the usual tolerance of list members
has slipped. We all have common interests, and strongly held views. Can we
please go back to the friendly tolerant list that we were a few weeks ago.
                                        Lets shoot pictures and talk things
OLYMPUS!

                                  Regards,
                                                    John Duggan.