Re: [OM] OM Zeiss

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Zeiss
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:07:36 ADT
As the name suggests, these lenses were produced at the now defunct Jena Works factory in (I believe Osaka) Japan for Carl Zeiss Optics Inc. back when the OM line had alot more consumer support than it does now.

Regards,
-Mike

Two or three of the OM lenses I've picked up at flea markets are branded
'Carl Zeiss - Jena', though they are marked as having been made in Japan,
under licence. They work quite well. Does anyone know who made them in
Japan?
Cheers
Michael