Re: [OM] Still OT, just was tiring of that subject line.

Subject: Re: [OM] Still OT, just was tiring of that subject line.
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 06:43:08 GMT
Woo, close call, but I'd have to give you the edge over me in the looks department. At least you got a kiss, albeit from a fish. I haven't had a date in three years. Too busy with my grandkids anyway, and my ideal woman would be a cross between Bonnie Bedelia and kickboxer Kathy Long. Not many of them around. Hope I have a camera ready when one turns up.

Lex
===

From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:16:48 -0500

Lex,

Good lookin grandkid.....but I'm hoping that you're in good health,
cause as long as
you're alive, I'm not the ugliest man on earth  :-)

See for yourself
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1154748&a=8485015

All these were taken with my Olympus digital camera.I've got a lot of
pic's taken with
my OM gear that are piled up and waiting to be scanned. My scanner is
down since
 I accidently shot it while I was cleaning my Glock 23. Now where's that
roll of duct tape?