Re: [OM] Flash guns for OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash guns for OM4T
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:52:48 +0800
Paul,

Totally agree with your idea, but... I just tried again at 10 feet distance,
my two T32s only gave me F5.6 +0.5 EV. My room has white ceiling and very
light color wall, seems the reflection is not so effective. Tried again at
1m distance, the reading is F16 +0.4 EV. In both cases still have around
1.5 stop under.... I started to think that my flash meter might have some
problem. Does anyone have a flash meter want to join the test?

P.S. I use a lumisphere for incident measurement, I think it should be the
right way. On the other hand I found using fresh alkaline batteries with
longer charging time, the power is 0.2-0.3 stops higher than using Ni-cd,
may be due to higher battery voltage.

C.H.Ling