Re: [OM] 30 second test

Subject: Re: [OM] 30 second test
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 02:03:21 +0000
>From the Olympus OM FAQ, Chapter One, verses nine through twenty-seven:

(9)And Saint Attila raised the Holy OM-4ti body up on high saying, (10)"Oh
Lord, Bless us this Holy OM-4ti, (11)and with it photograph our enemies
that we may knowest them well to recognize and (12)smash them to tiny
bits." (13)And the Lord did grin, (14)and the people did feast upon the
lambs, and stoats, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and lima beans,
and spam.  (15)And then the Lord spake, saying: (16)"First, shalt thou make
thy mode switch to the battery testeth position. (17)Then shalt thou count
to thirty. (18)No more, no less. (19)*Thirty* shall be the number of the
counting, (20)and the number of the counting shall be thirty.  (21)*Forty*
shalt thou not count, (22)and neither count thou twenty, (23)excepting that
thou then goest on to thirty. (24)Fifty is RIGHT OUT.  (25)Once the number
thirty, being the thirtieth number be reached, (26)then checketh that thy
beeping hath been snuffed out. (27)Amen.

-- John