Re: [OM] Flash guns for OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash guns for OM4T
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:06:15 +0800
How did you test your flash? This thread also discussed some time ago.
I have tested all my T32 (at least four) I once owned, at fully power they
are around 1.5 stop under when measured at around the center of a light
color wall dark room measured around 15x12x9', 1m flash to meter distance,
3 feet from ground. Same result for my F280 and T20. The value is
consistent with less than 0.2 stop within same flash and 0.3 stop among
different flashes of the same type. My flash meter is also consistent
with the TTL flash/grey card system of my OM cameras. So there should be
no question about the error from my flash meter. I think there must be
some standard measurement method for flash GN number that we don't
understand.

C.H.Ling