[OM] out of date battery suppliers/foam

Subject: [OM] out of date battery suppliers/foam
From: "Dave Lampert" <yhtlines@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:09:08 -0700
 >http://www.photobattery.com/

And this one -
http://buttononline.heha.net/productlist.htm
where they are so cheap (out of Hong Kong) that I suspect this is where the
other suppliers get them!

Guys, thanks for the information sources on obsolete batteries.  I'm tempted to
go the route of ordering a mercury battery or two (one is $10 from photo
battery, two for $10 from buttonline).   Does any one have any experience and
confidence with ordering from either one? I shudder with the thought of
emailing my credit card number to Hong Kong. This isn't Barnes and Noble, etc.