Re: [OM] OT - Vette pics, hey, some of you asked

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Vette pics, hey, some of you asked
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 21:26:00 -0700 (PDT)
a ha, they've then changed the lic. plate from when i was there, summer
95-96. i like this one better, and that shuttle looks like gary edwards'
shot of the re-entry over dallas...nice. also the double reflection
strikes my fancy a lot (paint and tail lamp). nice, nice. now, the T5
vagen please. if you'd waited till 01 you caould have gotten yourself an
M3 droptop (and from that version onwards, the US and EU get the same
whopper engine, unlike all previous version where we got the detuned
thing..) you've got 4seats, and one of the best handling cars in the world
bar none...and you can take the whole family for a ride to
boot! (notwithstanding all that extra mass...)

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01