[OM] OM outfit for sale

Subject: [OM] OM outfit for sale
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:01:26 +0100
The following item is passed on from uk.photo.adverts in case anyone is
interested. I don't know the poster.

Regards,
Keith Berry

=============================

"Gentlefolk,

I have the following Olympus manual equipment for private sale:

Camera:
   Olympus OM2 SP body
Lenses:
   Olympus 50mm f1.4
   Olympus 300mm f4.5
   Sigma 70-210mm f4-5.6 zoom
   Olympus 135mm f3.5
   Cimko 28mm f2.8
   Olympus 35-70mm f3.5-4.5
Converters:
   Vivitar 1.5x
   Vivitar 2x
Close-up:
   Set 55mm supplementary close-up lenses
   Olympus-mount Vivitar extension tubes
Finders:
   Olympus Varimagni right-angle finder
   Olympus ? focusing screen
Winder:
   Olympus OM-1TR power winder
Flashguns:
   Olympus T20
   Olympus T32
   Sunpak 2000DZ
   Various Extension cables and couplers
Cases:
   Olympus soft case & strap
   Prisma equipment case
Misc:
   Assorted filters, lenshoods etc.
   Aico zoom slide duplicator

I'm not too clear on the 'Mint, Exc,Etc.' system of grading, but it all
works OK and any marks are the the result of usage rather than
maltreatment.

I've priced this lot against second-hand ads and to replace it all would
cost about £1300. I'm asking £800 - no haggling and I won't split it.

If anybody wants to take a look at it I'm near Warwick.

If you're interested e-mail me at 'olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'.

P.S.: Genuine reason for sale - I got a digital instead...
--
Bob Unitt"