Re: [OM] CCD chips

Subject: Re: [OM] CCD chips
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:40:25 -0500
Or, how about this-
Take an existing digital camera, one with decent resolution, an lcd viewfinder
or display, and a fixed, not zoom lens (zoom would be too messy).  take off the
lens, and replace with an Olympus lens mount taken from a third-party extension
tube.  Instant Zuiko digital.

Steve Goss, who just might do it, if he can find a megapixel camera for $50 or
so.