Re: [OM] lense info request

Subject: Re: [OM] lense info request
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:37:50 EDT
Lex,
I've got a 400 6.3 spirotone I picked up a year or so ago.I use fuji superior 800 and a tripod stopped down from f8 to 16 and still only get a few good shots fom it. I have to get a few rolls developed of our summer vacation at the shore. I got up early in the morning and as the sun was rising and hitting the stores on the bordwalk I was shooting 1/1000 s at f6.3 till the sun got higher and dropped me down to 1/500 s. I was using the spot meter on my OM2000.I'm curious to see how the pictures come out. I decided to go with a Zuiko 200 f4. It'll cost me another $60.00 or so [used] but I'll get the better quality deal. Maybe at a later date I'll pick up the the Tameron 80 /200 f2.8.
                                            J.S.