Re: [OM] Re: John Lind's Photo of the Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: John Lind's Photo of the Day
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 06:58:39 GMT
I'm seeing that selective focus technique being used extensively in catalog work - Gevalia coffee, jewelry, etc. I assumed it was always done with either a tilt/shift lens or other camera with tilts, swings and shifts. Now I'm wondering whether it's also done digitally.

Also, one of my favorite photographers, Teresa Seeleye (sp?), does macro photography of miniature items using a similar selective focus technique. Very whimsical stuff.

Lex
===