[OM] Re: Super Zoom 3000

Subject: [OM] Re: Super Zoom 3000
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:20:11 EDT
Hi again,
Hopefully someone can give me some help with this camera I just bought
for my dad.
The label actually says that it is a Promaster Zoom 3000, but the guy at
Olympus says that it is probably a Super Zoom labeled for the non-US
market. For what I paid it seems like a great camera but does anyone know
what the markings for the different modes mean. I uderstand the normal,
spot, portrait, night, and the infinity settings, but what do the modes
where the symbol is a figure of a person who looks like he's in motion,
and what is the mode that has just a star for a symbol.

Olympus is backordered for the manual, but I'm sure it will come sooner
or later, but if anyone has suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA