Re: [OM] Film Disaster

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Disaster
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:55:35 -0500
Gregg,

Not quite that bad.  The grain is more evident, which in general may or may
not affect the perceived sharpness of the image.  But in this case the
image also is not as sharp as it would have been otherwise if developed
correctly as E6.  So I think it is two possibly unrelated things:
pronounced graininess and less than optimum sharpness/resolution.

Joel