Pics in Parks - OT [OM] Will I ever learn?

Subject: Pics in Parks - OT [OM] Will I ever learn?
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 15:05:00 -0500
Dirk,

I just quickly browsed http://www.nps.gov/acad/ (Acadia Nat'l Park),
http://www.nps.gov/zion/ (Zion Nat'l Park), and http://www.nps.gov/stli/
(Statue of Liberty National Monument) websites.   I was only able to
locate for 'Commercial Film Permits' at
http://www.nps.gov/stli/prod01.htm#Commercial ,
which I think is, pretty well documented.  However, I am not sure
this applies to ALL other national parks (but doesn't say about
large format).
There is also a brief statement at:
http://www.nps.gov/blri/photog.htm , which I lead to think
the policy (of commercial photography) depends on parks..

Jim Terazawa