Re: [OM] OF FLOWERS AND WUNDERBRICKS AND LUST

Subject: Re: [OM] OF FLOWERS AND WUNDERBRICKS AND LUST
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 11:07:36 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:10:46 EDT, DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx wrote:

>(So far only fast
>sports action makes an argument for automation in my eyes).

Maybe I'm selling autofocus short, but I can't imagine shooting
sports with an autofocus. How can they accurately pick out which
player I'm interested in, pick the player out from the crowd 3 feet
behind him, pick out the ball against the roof of the colloseum, etc?
The fact that obviously many photogs do, doesn't loosen my hold on
the techniques I've learned and gotten comfortable with.

I only use autofocus (IS-300, My father's Elph) for party shots at
parties I'm attending and want to enjoy (i.e. not go into
photographer mode).

BBB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx