[OM] OF FLOWERS AND WUNDERBRICKS AND LUST

Subject: [OM] OF FLOWERS AND WUNDERBRICKS AND LUST
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:10:46 EDT
Damn,

I just got an Amphoto book THE FIELD GUIDE TO PHOTOGRAPHING FLOWERS by Allen
Rokach and Anne Millman.  Imagine my delight when I opened it to see that the
images were all shot with Oly Om stuff.

Rokach makes the point that this type of photography is not easily done with
auto-everything cameras as you have to override the automatic features to do
effective photography of flowers and flowered scenics.  (So far only fast
sports action makes an argument for automation in my eyes).

As for LUST?  A lot of the images were shot with a 90 mm macro.  I had my
Zuikolism in moderate check.  Now I "lust" for one of those lenses.  I'm sure
I'm not alone.  Maitani what have you done?

Dave Dougherty