Re: [OM] Tenkucty Rof Xel

Subject: Re: [OM] Tenkucty Rof Xel
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 18:34:47 GMT
They don't want us to know that there is, in fact, no gold at Roft Xnok. When Kodak introduced its line of "Gold" films it was discovered that they had actually patented the word "gold". A lawsuit against the government, quickly hushed up, was settled by transferring all gold to the Soviet Union. A stipulation was that all gold was to be transported by submarines, resulting in the sinking of most of their sub fleet. The end of the Cold War followed, along with the breakup of the Soviet Union.

We have Kodak to thank for the "Peace Dividend" and for the knowledge that our gold is safely deposited at the bottom of the ocean.

Lex
"Rumors 'r' Us"