Re: [OM] What did I buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What did I buy?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 22:36:44 -0600
On 6 Sep 2000, at 22:44, Steve Goss wrote:

> Now that I've gone ahead and won the auction, can anyone tell me what this
> is for? <a
> href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=420961725";>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=420961725 </a>

I dunno, but I have a Jen-U-Wine Olympus whatchamathingit for sale.
When I hold it up to my ear, I can hear the ocean!  And, today only, and
for YOU only, it's US$19.95 plus $5.98 shipping and handling!  Order
now, and I'll include a SECOND whatchamathingit for absolutely free!!!

<GRIN!!!>

Seriously, though, you've got my curiosity up so I'm waiting for an
answer to the mystery question too!  Ain't e-Bay fun?!?!  :-)))

Chris