Re: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting

Subject: Re: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:21:57 -0400
I will have to admit that freeways east of the Mississippi have gotten
quite crowded for the most part.  It does seem crazy to be less than one
second from the bumper ahead of you and going 85 mph.  But when I lived
in Wyoming, the most common accident was from falling asleep.  The
boredom of the (then) 55 mph speed limit did many drivers in.

Gregg

Volkhart commented on German roads:

| Yo,

What I mean by "crazy speed limit"