Re: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting

Subject: Re: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:47:48 -0500
Well, I get my radar/laser detector installed on Tuesday, so maybe then <g>.
I will take some shots this weekend. Got to load up the camera for the first
soccer game. Only my youngest is playing this season, but I'm the unofficial
team photographer (meaning I'm the one that shows up with a camera -- well,
or two or three).  Now if the 350/2.8 just makes it before the season is
over.....

Tom