Re: [OM] Digital OM lenses???

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital OM lenses???
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 23:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
Lex wrote:
Hi, Dave,

I just wanted to let you know that your website was among the first I
studied when I was considering adding OM to my SLR gear and was a major

factor in that decision.  There are some wonderful examples of what
various Zuikos are capable of delivering.  And many are simply
excellent photographs as well.  I particularly like what you've done
with the 50/1.2 (under first "Gallery") - I've long regarded the normal
lens as a great choice for portraits, and your photos prove the point.
I happily endorse Lex's opinion - IMHO a great site! These are some of
the best photographs I've seen on the web. I assume Lex is referring to
David Irisarri's site at:
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/byzantium/656/index.html

Regards,

Ray