Re: [OM] Reflex mirror foam?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reflex mirror foam?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 21:43:18 +1000
Greg wrote:

> the only one that had to do with actually replacing said foam.  Can you
help
> me by givng me the contact info where I can obtain the foam, bulk or
> otherwise?  Thakyou very, very much for your attention and trouble in
this!

I don't know where the supplier is for this stuff, but my favourite camera
repair shop imports it from the USofA, he has various thiknesses and
densities and has supplied me with small quantities at minimal (sometimes
zero) cost.  I suggest you get this repaired by a professional repairer or
if you feel competent, see if a camera repairer can supply you with the
foam.  There are precut kits for the Olympus OM series of bodies, don't know
about Mamiya.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia