Re: [OM] 35-80 f/2.8 lens but no picture

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-80 f/2.8 lens but no picture
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:42:10 -0400
I notices this glaring omission too. Nice complements, but no picture. I guess that anyone who wants one knows what it looks like. There's not much demand for high-aperture zooms for OM bodies these days.

I just think that they ran of room for pictures and started at the bottom of the demand pile and pushed lenses off that few people would crow about.

Oh, well.  <sigh>

Skip yes-im-a-manual-focus-dinosaur-camera-kind-of-a-guy-and-i-like-it Williams