[OM] WTB: TTL Auto Connector T20

Subject: [OM] WTB: TTL Auto Connector T20
From: Frank Berryman <FAB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:32:50 -0500
MANDATORY OLYMPUS CONTENT:

I know it is a long shot, but if anyone has a spare TTL Auto Connector T20
so I can get my T20 off-camera, please let me know off-list.

OPTIONAL, BUT NON-AUDIO/NON-SUV CONTENT:

The Washington Post's Style Invitational asked readers to take any word from
the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and
supply a new definition.  Here are some recent winners.

Reintarnation:  Coming back to life as a hillbilly.

Foreploy:  Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting
laid.

Giraffiti:  Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.

Sarchasm:  The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who
doesn't get it.

Inoculatte:  To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.

Hipatitis:  Terminal coolness.

Osteopornosis:  A degenerate disease.

Karmageddon:  It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad
vibes, right?  And then, like the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious
bummer.

Glibido:  All talk and no action.

Intaxication:  Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you
realize it was your money to start with.

Ignoranus:  A person who's both stupid and an asshole.

And now . . . my pick of the bunch!

Dopeler effect:  The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come
at you rapidly.