[OM] Underwater photography/ Shark Attacks FL

Subject: [OM] Underwater photography/ Shark Attacks FL
From: "~$elena Goth ~" <selena_38c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:27:51 CDT
Last week we purchased a Kodak disposable underwater camera for each of our children. We are traveling to Tarpon Springs to visit friends for the Labor Day Weekend. This morning I heard a brief news report about someone being fatally attacked by a shark down in the St. Petersburg area. Do any of you down there have more information on the attack? I am specifically interested to know if this happened on the Gulf of Mexico side or the Tampa Bay side. TYIA We have never used these cameras before and I am gleefully looking forward to seeing the results. The topic of disposables is not a new one. I was wondering if anyone might have used them recently and seen an improvement.

Also on a light note, in honor of the phenomenal and diverse personalities seen here I want to share this:

http://cupid.thespark.com/track.mpl?id=21

"Success usually takes place in private. . .and failure in full view."
    {} take nothing but photographs {}
    {} leave nothing but footprints {}
$elena Goth <selena_38c@xxxxxxxxxxx>