Re: [OM] Fuji/Nikon digital camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji/Nikon digital camera
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:17:24 -0600
On 31 Aug 2000, at 19:26, k.matsumoto wrote:

> FinePix S1 Pro?  The body is 375,000 yen.

It's always in nice to hear what stuff goes for in other countries, as that
gives me an idea how Canada compares with the rest of the world.  But,
I have one request....  could folks please include the price converted to
US dollars?  That way, I can understand how much we're talking about.

For instance, the Zuiko 350mm f2.8 would probably sell for $1 billion
here ($1.5 billion in the US) if you could find one!  <G>

Thanks!

Chris