Re: [OM] Fuji/Nikon digital camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji/Nikon digital camera
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:42:14 +0200 (CEST)
Notice: I am biased, and have only been toying with the camera for a very
        few hours.

I've seen the camera body. Apparently it is a Nikon F60, retrofitted by
Fuji to have digital capacities. While the digital capacities seems to be
nice, I do not like much the F60ish nature - one thing it comes short of
is "real" spot metering, for one thing. The F60 (and hence the Fuji
digital camera) comes (to me) across as a strong DIGITAL camera, but a
weak digital CAMERA. (notice the emphasis...)

Well, just my humble opinion anyways.

--thomas