Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:04:40 -0500
OK, this is better. I can take indirect abuse. I do it on the list all the
time.

I will admit that I misunderstood her approval for the purchase. I thought
it was the "I don't like it but you can do it and I'll live with it" answer.
Actually it was the "I don't like it but you can do it, but if you really do
you'll regret it for the rest of your life answer".  By now I should have
known the difference.  I suspect that deep down I knew it was the second
answer but rationalized myself to the first answer.

The kids like it though.

Surprisingly, insurance was quite afforable (I checked first).  And, I've
got a big advantage over SUVs (I couldn't come up with OM content, so I
figured SUV content was the next best thing).  The Corvette actually gets
28mpg on the highway.

Tom

> >That's an expensive
> >OM *case* that Tom bought.  ;-)
>
> Oh I don't know. Now that he'll probably be sleeping in it for quite a
while, he can sell the couch and the dog house and recoup some of the
expense.