Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:58:38 -0500
Cc: <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Jim,

Prices are REALLY depressed right now.    Tops, I'd pay $50-70 for the 28,
$125-175 for the 85, $75-95 for the 200/4 and no more than $500-600 for the
4T and that's if it is PERFECT.

I don't think you can get to $1000 in value.

Tom

Course, since I'm now a SELLER of OM for obvious reasons, I'm bummed about
the price trend.