Re: [OM] some quick-n-dirty scans

Subject: Re: [OM] some quick-n-dirty scans
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 23:25:03 -0400
Maybe it takes Lex's reading glasses! ;-0  What I was referring to was
the effect when you scroll through the photos quickly.  The taper from
the top of the stairs plus the dark to light seem to make the stairs
come right out of the monitor.  I did it several times cause it looked
so cool.

I'll be ready with the pizza for the special mushrooms.  Although if you
saw where those mushrooms prefer to grow you wouldn't want to eat them
unless you already had been.  Follow that?

Gregg

From: Acer V

| down them quickly?<<<
|
| err, i can't seem to see anything unusual...sure it doesn't require
Han's